Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The reason

Girl: Do i ever cross ur mind?
> Boy: No
> Girl: Do you like me?
> Boy: Not really
> Girl: Do you want me?
> Boy: No
> Girl: Would you cry if I left?
> Boy: No
> Girl: Would you live for me?
> Boy: No
> Girl: Would you do anything for me?
> Boy: No
> Girl: Choose--me or ur life
> Boy: my life
> The girl runs away in shock and pain,
> and
> the boy
> runs after her and says...
> The reason you never cross my mind
> is because you're always on my mind.
> The reason why I don't like you
> is because I love you.
> The reason I don't want you
> is because I need you.
> The reason I wouldn't cry if you left
> is because I would die if you left.
> The reason I wouldn't live for you
> is because I would die for you.
> The reason why I'm not willing to do
> anything for
> you
> is because I would do everything for
> you.
> The reason I chose my life
> is because YOU ARE MY LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment